10001 Maine Ave,
First, we get to know each and every client through a complimentary introductory meeting. Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk.
After getting to know you and your situation, we will provide a recommendation of services we think you may need to have a successful financial plan. Below are the steps from start to finish:
1. Agree on how to work togetherWe first offer every prospective client a complimentary meeting to explain the services we provide and define each of our responsibilities. Along with compensation, you’ll discuss how long the professional relationship will last and how decisions will be made.
2. Gather information about your finances and set goalsWe will talk about your current financial situation and gather any necessary documents. Together, we’ll define your personal and financial goals, including time frames. You may also want to discuss your comfort level when it comes to taking financial risks.
3. Analyze and strategizeWe will take all your finances into account and determine how to meet your goals. Our analysis may cover your assets, liabilities andcash flow, current insurance coverage, investments or tax strategies.
4. Develop recommendationsNext, we will go over our financial recommendations, explaining the rationale so you can make informed decisions. We will addressyour questions and concerns and revise any recommendations if necessary.
5. Put plan into motionWe will need to agree on how the recommendations will be carried out. We may carry out the recommendations for you or we can serve as your coach, coordinating the process with you and other professionals, like attorneys or stockbrokers.
6. Monitor progress and stay on trackAs you work towards your goals, we will need to monitor your progress to make sure you’re staying on track. From time to time, we will review your situation and make any necessary adjustments to our recommendations.
The scope of our services is centered around the Personal Financial Planning Elements outlined below:
1. Estate Planning
Objective: To pass your estate to your heirs with minimum costs or delays.
Goals: Minimize estate taxes, provide estate liquidity, maximize estate passing to heirs.
2. Risk Management
Objective: Protect self, family and property from financial loss as a result of health condition, disability, or death.
Goals: Provide adequate protections to support family needs in unfortunate situations.
3. Tax Planning
Objective: Lower taxes.
Goals: Minimize income taxes through the use of tax strategies and tax efficient investment selection.
4. Retirement Planning
Objective: Retire with financial independence.
Goals: Determine retirement income needed. Develop investment portfolio and funding plan to provide necessary income.
5. Investment Planning
Objective: Select appropriate investments to achieve your goals within your risk tolerance.
Goals: Provide additional income and long-term growth.
6. Debt Management
Objective: Lower your monthly payments.
Goals: Maximize tax deductibility on debt payments. Use leverage appropriately.